2009年7月26日日曜日

SAN FRAN 2.

July 11, 2009

I spent the past week getting in touch with my roots and taking a pilgrimage to San Francisco.



チャイナタウンへ!

An underground hole in the wall restaurant is surprisingly home to some of the best noodle I have ever had in the U.S.




In the past, I've had only really bad experiences with meals in the U.S. I know, I know. Everyone is saing "What?!?!? San Francisco has the best food!" Well hear me out.

最高ですね。

Great meals can be had for any amount of money. $5 or $10.

これなら日本人にも合うなあと思いました。美味しいです。













絶対行く店。



Anyone can be a really good photographer here in San Francisco. You know why? Cuz everywhere you look is like a postcard.


The city is a living museum.




Amoeba Music - The World's Largest Independent Record Store.




The San Francisco store, which opened in 1997 in the Haight-Ashbury district, is especially notable for its size. Occupying a 24,000 square foot (2,200 m²) former bowling alley, the store regularly stocks upwards of 100,000 CDs, vinyl records, and audio cassettes, both new and used.

ショッピングフロアとジャズルームを持ち、CD、DVD、レコードなど新旧問わず、お客様の要望にすぐに応えられるように、常に何百万という在庫を保持しています。


スタッフは経験豊富なベテランたちが世界中から終結しており、映画、音楽など各々が自分の分野におけるエキスパートたちで、知識に関しては百科事典と比べても相違ないレベルです。お客さんが探しているものはすぐに見つけ出し、家にいるかのような居心地の良さを提供することを常としており、お店にいる人が楽しい時間を過ごせるようにと、スタッフ全員が気を遣っています。


ここでよく漁ってました。すごいでしょ?


大好きなお店です。










ライブ、パレード、チャリティーイベント、レコードやDVDのリリースパーティなど、音楽イベントの開催地としても頻繁に利用され、多くのアーティストがフリーライブを行ったりもしています。


何時間でもいられます。

Lunch at Tequeria El Balazo (great mexican lunch spot).



A Mexican restaurant that would pride itself on its use of fresh ingredients, family recipes dating several generations, and unique menu items such as Nopales (cactus), exotic seafood cocktail (containing octopus), and a 100% vegetarian grill, was a welcome addition to the San Francisco food scene. Taqueria El Balazo prides itself on its quality food and service.








But anyway, on this recent trip, I had some really spectacular meals.

でも、今回の旅ですばらしい食事ができました。

This is the burrito place, made to order HUGE burritos.








I loved coming to this place when in the Haight. It's not the best mexican I've had....but I like the location and the ease of the menu.




Haight-Ashubuy.

60年代ヒッピーの発祥地、ヘイト・アッシュベリーは、今でも原色デザインのショップが並び、個性的なファッションの若者達が集まっています。主なショップやレストランはヘイト通り(Haight Street)に集まっており、特にアッシュベリー通り(Ashbury Street)との交差点付近が賑やかです。


ヘイト通りの風景。道の両側はほとんど全てショップとレストランです。









地元アーティストが描いた壁画アート。





Everywhere is HISTORY. Like REAL history.






The Giants vs Padres.


サンフランシスコ・ジャイアンツのホームスタジアムは、AT&Tパーク。








この球場のすべてが客にとり心地よく作られていてフアンサービスも良いのが手にとるように伝わってきます。






























色々な球場を回つたが多分この球場のホットドックが一番大きいのではないだろうか、この球場内の飲食施設は他のどの球場よりも優れているのではと感じますし、ユニオン付近からの交通インフラといい質量共に他を圧倒という感じです。



A shot of the Giants Fans crowd.













Pablo Sandoval homered for the second straight day, Justin Miller pitched solidly after an injury forced starter Matt Cain out and the San Francisco Giants held on to beat the San Diego Padres 2-1 Saturday night.
カンフーパンダ大活躍。

View from the top of AT & T Stadium.








A day after Jonathan Sanchez pitched a no-hitter, the Giants beat the Padres for a third straight game behind Sandoval.
















The amazing monuments.


More to come from SF....

サンフランシスコからまだまだ続きます。。。

ラベル:

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム