2009年10月18日日曜日

LUCK?

October 3, 2007

It's no game of luck.
It's a game of patience.


遼の一眼レフで撮ってみました。一眼レフやっぱりいい。





Urawa Reds vs Jef United



I met up with my frineds and went to see Urawa play in Saitama.



It is the third time I have been to Saitama Stadium 2009, which is a very cool place to watch football.


I got to catch up with some friends...



なぜかジャイアンツです。しかもサンフランシスコ。


スタジアムへと続く道を歩く人のほとんどが当然ながら「赤」。黄は確実に浮いました。

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

美は見る人の目の中にある。

The seat with a view. Awesome.

最高。


すごいね、レッズファン。






でも、今日は少ない方。



















J.League 28th sec. vs JEF United Chiba result

The result of J.League 28th sec. vs JEF United Chiba held on 3 October.

Saturday, 3 October 2009, kick off at 15:34 pm, Saitama Stadium 2002

Result
Urawa Reds 3-1 JEF United Chiba(HT 1-1)

Goals: 7min FUKAI(Chiba), 10min ABE, 78min EDMILSON, 85min TAKAHASHI

Attendance: 38,634

Click here for match status

ラベル:

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム