OKINAWA 1.
October 9, 2009
THE LAST 96.
The last 4 days have been time spent simply decompressing for me. The past week was hectic. Weather was getting colder...which makes working harder...well, hard. Plus with prepping for Veuve Clicquot integration problems, I was glad to have a little down time. Some highlights from the past 96 hrs.
台風を心配しましたが、無事、沖縄へ。




I'm not usually a fan of mountains. I would much prefer spending some free time on beaches.

As always, I felt like getting away this year to find some peace and quiet on a nice beach. Just catch up with my own thoughs... Maybe beacuse this year, Iturned 32?

Peace and quiet can be found on an Island in the Okinawa West coast called Sesoko Island aka Sesoko-jima.

It was well worth the journey.


毎回貸し切り状態。晴れていたら最高のロケーションだと思います。






手打ちそば きしもと食堂
Okinawa soba--we had this at Kishimoto soba in Motobu (a few doors down from Aragaki zenzaiya).

やっぱり美味しい。でーじまーさん!

本店の独特の雰囲気が好きです。
We saw the line outside. This shop only serves Okinawa soba in large (600 yen about US$6) and small (450 yen about US$4.50). The pork that they serve on top is so tender and well marinated...delicious.

沖縄美ら海水族館
Visited the Churaumi Aquqrium which was actulally quite a lot of fun. You can find some great color inspiration at the aquarium.

The jellyfish left me speechless.




The main tank called the ‘Kuroshio Sea’ holds 7,500-cubic meters (1,981,290 gallons) of water and features the world’s second largest acrylic glass panel, measuring 8.2 meters by 22.5 meters with a thickness of 60 centimeters. Whale sharks and manta rays are kept amongst many other fish species in the main tank. Just stunning…
The Biggest Whale Shark I've ever seen.









The dolphines are really friendly.



喫茶かじゅん

ここの夕陽は最高だと思います。晴れていたら…





LE GUMBO
半月亭で腕を奮っていた友人のカジュアルなビストロ、LE GUMBO(ル・ガンボ )へ。

玉ねぎのタルト


そば粉のクレープ 卵とハムとチーズ

真鯛のじゃがいも包み焼き


その他にも、”ボウモア”などのウィスキーもいただきました。
帆立貝とアスパラガス入り 黄ピーマンソースのスパゲッティ

子羊のガツンとグリル

Broken Flowers
昭和のノスタルジックな空気を醸し出していて良い雰囲気です。

昭和の大衆音楽のような、裏通りを歩くかのような、イメージの曲たちが並び、60年代~70年代の匂いのする、ジャームッシュ監督らしい選曲です。
Albert King

めちゃくちゃかっこいい。やばいですね。
本当に長い付き合いになりましたねぇ。「ミッションビーチでビーチパーティーやろうね~炭火で子羊焼こうぜぃ!!!」ぜひやりましょう!

相変わらずいい雰囲気。

料理は最高に美味しくて、大満足。料理もギターも絶品なお店です。
BARスカラベ
ついにこの人の登場です。





He got drunk and fell down some stairs.


普段はおとなしくて真面目な性格(ラジオ出演時)なのですが、
こうなります。
THE LAST 96.
The last 4 days have been time spent simply decompressing for me. The past week was hectic. Weather was getting colder...which makes working harder...well, hard. Plus with prepping for Veuve Clicquot integration problems, I was glad to have a little down time. Some highlights from the past 96 hrs.
台風を心配しましたが、無事、沖縄へ。
I'm not usually a fan of mountains. I would much prefer spending some free time on beaches.
As always, I felt like getting away this year to find some peace and quiet on a nice beach. Just catch up with my own thoughs... Maybe beacuse this year, Iturned 32?
Peace and quiet can be found on an Island in the Okinawa West coast called Sesoko Island aka Sesoko-jima.
It was well worth the journey.
毎回貸し切り状態。晴れていたら最高のロケーションだと思います。
手打ちそば きしもと食堂
Okinawa soba--we had this at Kishimoto soba in Motobu (a few doors down from Aragaki zenzaiya).
やっぱり美味しい。でーじまーさん!
本店の独特の雰囲気が好きです。
We saw the line outside. This shop only serves Okinawa soba in large (600 yen about US$6) and small (450 yen about US$4.50). The pork that they serve on top is so tender and well marinated...delicious.
沖縄美ら海水族館
Visited the Churaumi Aquqrium which was actulally quite a lot of fun. You can find some great color inspiration at the aquarium.
The jellyfish left me speechless.
The main tank called the ‘Kuroshio Sea’ holds 7,500-cubic meters (1,981,290 gallons) of water and features the world’s second largest acrylic glass panel, measuring 8.2 meters by 22.5 meters with a thickness of 60 centimeters. Whale sharks and manta rays are kept amongst many other fish species in the main tank. Just stunning…
The Biggest Whale Shark I've ever seen.
The dolphines are really friendly.
喫茶かじゅん
ここの夕陽は最高だと思います。晴れていたら…
LE GUMBO
半月亭で腕を奮っていた友人のカジュアルなビストロ、LE GUMBO(ル・ガンボ )へ。
玉ねぎのタルト
そば粉のクレープ 卵とハムとチーズ
真鯛のじゃがいも包み焼き
その他にも、”ボウモア”などのウィスキーもいただきました。
帆立貝とアスパラガス入り 黄ピーマンソースのスパゲッティ
子羊のガツンとグリル
Broken Flowers
昭和のノスタルジックな空気を醸し出していて良い雰囲気です。
昭和の大衆音楽のような、裏通りを歩くかのような、イメージの曲たちが並び、60年代~70年代の匂いのする、ジャームッシュ監督らしい選曲です。
Albert King
めちゃくちゃかっこいい。やばいですね。
本当に長い付き合いになりましたねぇ。「ミッションビーチでビーチパーティーやろうね~炭火で子羊焼こうぜぃ!!!」ぜひやりましょう!
相変わらずいい雰囲気。
料理は最高に美味しくて、大満足。料理もギターも絶品なお店です。
BARスカラベ
ついにこの人の登場です。
He got drunk and fell down some stairs.
普段はおとなしくて真面目な性格(ラジオ出演時)なのですが、
こうなります。
ラベル: travel


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]
<< ホーム