RETURN OF THE ANKH.
April 16, 2010
The spring of music continues…
Erykah Badu returns. Finally…
I was lucky enough to gather up for Erykah Badu’s back-to-back performances at Zepp Tokyo, Tokyo. Zepp Tokyo is an incredible venue to watch live music. It’s intimate. Not easy to get to. But great views of downtown Tokyo’s skyline.
今のエリカ・バドゥの路線は、本国アメリカでも疑問の声が多いらしです。けれど、今日のライヴを観てしまうと、むしろ矮小なR&Bの文脈とまったく違うところで、彼女が音楽をやっているのが分かります。完全にふっきれていて、迷いがない。“Window Seat”のビデオも、そうした彼女のモードを反映しているのだと思います。
Ms. Badu.


Chuo-kawaiiii!




I set up, take aim, fires and just kills the subject.

The show was a visual mindfuck. Ms. Badu really brought the R&B live show to another level here. You cannot contest that she does not work hard for his money.


Really puts all her soul into it.

She delivered each song uniquely

Fans in rapture.

She friggin’ KILLED it…effortlessly.

Perfection. Erykah’s live performances are a moving experience. Not really a “rockin’ good time” type concert. But more like a feeling of being a fly on the wall at one of her recording sessions. It just clicks. I’ve always been a big fan.

このライヴを観てしまうと、女性R&Bとか、女性シンガーとかへの判断基準が変わってしまいます。ライヴは全編即興で様々な楽曲が解体されていくような形になっていて、一人の声だけでプログレをやってしまうような感じです。
I love that Erykah didn’t really do any of the usual suspect hits. She stuck to songs that fans who bought the album would appreciate. All in all this was an amazing 2 hour show. Worth every single penny.
That’s pretty sick.
どこかのエリカ様より、こっちのエリカ様の方が断然いい。
April 17, 2010
由乃の紹介で、Salvatore Cuomo Barへ。

初めて行きました。なかなかの人気店のようです。





アントニオ猪木酒場へ。
店内にはエンドレスで流れる「イノキ!ボンバイエ!」。店はかなり広い。




メニュー全部に言える事なんですが、価格のわりにとてもボリュームがあるので(猪木サイズ?)大人数でワイワイ飲む時にとても便利なお店ではないかと思います。
Peace out!
The spring of music continues…
Erykah Badu returns. Finally…
I was lucky enough to gather up for Erykah Badu’s back-to-back performances at Zepp Tokyo, Tokyo. Zepp Tokyo is an incredible venue to watch live music. It’s intimate. Not easy to get to. But great views of downtown Tokyo’s skyline.
今のエリカ・バドゥの路線は、本国アメリカでも疑問の声が多いらしです。けれど、今日のライヴを観てしまうと、むしろ矮小なR&Bの文脈とまったく違うところで、彼女が音楽をやっているのが分かります。完全にふっきれていて、迷いがない。“Window Seat”のビデオも、そうした彼女のモードを反映しているのだと思います。
Ms. Badu.


Chuo-kawaiiii!

I set up, take aim, fires and just kills the subject.
The show was a visual mindfuck. Ms. Badu really brought the R&B live show to another level here. You cannot contest that she does not work hard for his money.
Really puts all her soul into it.
She delivered each song uniquely
Fans in rapture.
She friggin’ KILLED it…effortlessly.
Perfection. Erykah’s live performances are a moving experience. Not really a “rockin’ good time” type concert. But more like a feeling of being a fly on the wall at one of her recording sessions. It just clicks. I’ve always been a big fan.
このライヴを観てしまうと、女性R&Bとか、女性シンガーとかへの判断基準が変わってしまいます。ライヴは全編即興で様々な楽曲が解体されていくような形になっていて、一人の声だけでプログレをやってしまうような感じです。
I love that Erykah didn’t really do any of the usual suspect hits. She stuck to songs that fans who bought the album would appreciate. All in all this was an amazing 2 hour show. Worth every single penny.
That’s pretty sick.
どこかのエリカ様より、こっちのエリカ様の方が断然いい。
April 17, 2010
由乃の紹介で、Salvatore Cuomo Barへ。
初めて行きました。なかなかの人気店のようです。
アントニオ猪木酒場へ。
店内にはエンドレスで流れる「イノキ!ボンバイエ!」。店はかなり広い。
メニュー全部に言える事なんですが、価格のわりにとてもボリュームがあるので(猪木サイズ?)大人数でワイワイ飲む時にとても便利なお店ではないかと思います。
Peace out!
ラベル: music


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]
<< ホーム