2010年2月25日木曜日

HARGROVE.

IN SADE'S WORDS.


Everybody and their mother is buzzing about Sade’s new album, “Soldier of Love”—the first in over a decade. The New York Times just recently did a great interview with Sade and it offers audio clips! It’s so rare to hear her speak…and it’s so dope. (Sometimes, I feel like I’m listening to Anoma Whittaker!)
Sadeの10年ぶりの新しいアルバム、「Solider of Love」。彼女はインタビューをめったにしないので...ドープです。

February 24, 2010

Omotesando.





夕暮れ時の、表参道。


Yuki says "wassup!"


A great soloist and fine all-round musician, Roy Hargroveのライブに行ってきました。

I'm Roy's fan since many years ago, and he keeps the flame of true jazz.No doubt is one of the best.

音が綺麗で、とにかくブレない。スーツで決めているのに、シューズはナイキの黒いスニーカー。かっこいい。





Can you think of a better venue for listening to live music?

結構良い席。

Lots of Henny. That's usually a pretty safe recipe for a dope party. And on time. Perfect night for me. Met some cool people, had a good time, listened to some good music and was home in bed by 1am.


Want to give a big “domo arigato” to Roy for a great time tonight.

最高でした!次回はロイと写真を撮ろう。

ラベル:

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム