2009年12月6日日曜日

GOOD FOR THE SOUL.

December 6, 2009

My really good friend / business partner / older brother, Mitsuhiro was (finally!) getting married to a really great lady (Kyoko) that I can finally approve of.

上司の結婚式で、ANA INTERCONTINENTAL TOKYOへ。

Some snapshots of the many people that came through. Thanks to everyone that came out, supported and showed love. Y’all made him a happy camper that night. (And a tired one too!) Simple perfection.

It was incredible. It was inspiring. And it was insane!

That’s love.


The Man. The Myth. The Mack. Kamiya.



披露宴はオマケ。本番は二次会。







XEX ATAGO GREEN HILLS….awesome venue.





The flight attendant, Yui.














XEX ATAGO GREEN HILLS….awesome venue.

I got to catch up with some friends… Thanks to everyone for the support!

人の結婚式の2次会で、日頃の憂さ晴らしです。


New Friends. Old Friends. Talented Friends. Funny Friends. Weird Friends. Inspiring Friends. Real Friends.

We’re working on a bunch of projects together as we speak.

一緒に働いている仲間です。

Some people I’ve been fortunate enough to cross paths with in the past few hours. The man has deep roots in this game.


It was one of the best weddings I’ve ever been to. Congrats guys! Hope Mitsuhiro and Kyoko was fun! This was definitely a product of the positive social contagion.

My boss. University of Chicago graduate. A smart business man with the right mix of left brain creativity and right brain number crunching. He is such a humble dude. I am luck to be able to work under him.

Brand Director and new grad...






The crowd… Can you think of a better backdrop for listening to live music?



晴れてたらまた別の景色だったでしょうが。

On with the music!!! Xex hosted another amazing night. Giving a solo performance to cap off the night. Exposure was the agency handling the event and they did a top-notch job. Very organized and fluid.

やっぱ80sでしょ。

No further words are necessary. We all had a great time just actin’ stupid for a day.


…with the new look Gaku. This man likes to tell it like it is and that’s why it’s so fun to hangout with him.


Naoko.

The crowd was intimate, intelligent and cool like she is. I’m looking forward to the next one!





We bust our ass all year so that everyone is happy for 24 hours.






Troublemaker.




My colleague and very multi-talented friend, Junko.


We’re a girl band with roots from Tokyo. I like to throw cute signs like this one?!


At the end of the day, there’s no fun in any business unless you’re profitable and growing. That’s the bottom line.

思いましたが、最終的に、有益があり、成長するビジネスをしていない限り、面白くない。それが結論です。

もっと頑張らないとですね。

ラベル:

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム