SIDEWAYS.
There's a temptation to say that I thought this movie was a little overrated.The movie is either going to connect with you or it isn't. I was pleased that I finally saw it.
It deserves 3-1/2 stars. I Loved this movie but it isn't for everyone.
Life is sweet, bitter, funny and stupid.

2005年に大成功をおさめた映画『サイドウェイ』。映画界の各賞を受賞したロードムービーです。ワイン好きなら見ている人も多いと思われるこの映画が、日本版にリメイクされ、10月31日に公開されました。
全体的な出来としては、可もなく、不可もなく、と言ったところでしょうか。 ただ自分の住んでいた土地、仕事で関わりのあるニュートン・ヴィンヤードも映画に出てきたので、個人的には楽しめました。
日本国内でのワイン売上に貢献するのかも注目です。
October 17, 2009
My friends put together a nice gathering of friends and associates for a little Birthday dinner. This is a great idea who's time has come. You are able to enjoy much more. We converged on the main table and chowed down on some really dope Italian food.
Can't be in Tokyo and not eat some oysters!

Happy birthday girl!

New Friends. Old Friends. Talented Friends. Funny Friends. Weird Friends. Inspiring Friends. Real Friends.
新しい友達。古い友達。才能溢れる友達。面白い友達。変な友達。インスパイアされる友達。本物の友達。
Some people I've been fortunate enough to cross paths with in the past few weeks. Even if there are meetings galore while I’m in town, not to mention endless shopping, I always make it a point to see some friendly faces.
Taku, whom I met a while ago in Tokyo while he is working at NKK. One of the best directors I've ever seen. We're working on a bunch of cool projects together as we speak.

Another old buddy, Risa.

Keigo Matsumoto in the house! Yo, I think I can take him... Keigo Matsumoto in the house!

Old, old, old OLD friend from Osaka, Ryo.

We'll hook up next time! Have fun in Hawaii...
It deserves 3-1/2 stars. I Loved this movie but it isn't for everyone.
Life is sweet, bitter, funny and stupid.

2005年に大成功をおさめた映画『サイドウェイ』。映画界の各賞を受賞したロードムービーです。ワイン好きなら見ている人も多いと思われるこの映画が、日本版にリメイクされ、10月31日に公開されました。
全体的な出来としては、可もなく、不可もなく、と言ったところでしょうか。 ただ自分の住んでいた土地、仕事で関わりのあるニュートン・ヴィンヤードも映画に出てきたので、個人的には楽しめました。
日本国内でのワイン売上に貢献するのかも注目です。
October 17, 2009
My friends put together a nice gathering of friends and associates for a little Birthday dinner. This is a great idea who's time has come. You are able to enjoy much more. We converged on the main table and chowed down on some really dope Italian food.
Can't be in Tokyo and not eat some oysters!
Happy birthday girl!
New Friends. Old Friends. Talented Friends. Funny Friends. Weird Friends. Inspiring Friends. Real Friends.
新しい友達。古い友達。才能溢れる友達。面白い友達。変な友達。インスパイアされる友達。本物の友達。
Some people I've been fortunate enough to cross paths with in the past few weeks. Even if there are meetings galore while I’m in town, not to mention endless shopping, I always make it a point to see some friendly faces.
Taku, whom I met a while ago in Tokyo while he is working at NKK. One of the best directors I've ever seen. We're working on a bunch of cool projects together as we speak.
Another old buddy, Risa.
Keigo Matsumoto in the house! Yo, I think I can take him... Keigo Matsumoto in the house!
Old, old, old OLD friend from Osaka, Ryo.
We'll hook up next time! Have fun in Hawaii...
ラベル: film


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]
<< ホーム