ONE NIGHT w/JS.
November 18, 2009
Main purpose of my visit? Business.
I highly suggest Eau de Vie, The Hyatt Regency Tokyo in Shinjuku. They serve the best club house sandwitch I have ever tasted in my life. Thanks to Saida-san for the introduction...

Also went to visit Dom Perignon Lounge at St. George's Bar. Relax over a pint at this English-style pub in the Hilton Tokyo hotel.


We were able to have an awesome time.
Reports to come...
Main purpose of my visit? Business.
I highly suggest Eau de Vie, The Hyatt Regency Tokyo in Shinjuku. They serve the best club house sandwitch I have ever tasted in my life. Thanks to Saida-san for the introduction...
Also went to visit Dom Perignon Lounge at St. George's Bar. Relax over a pint at this English-style pub in the Hilton Tokyo hotel.
We were able to have an awesome time.
Reports to come...
ラベル: business


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]
<< ホーム