2010年6月6日日曜日

I.

OK, get ready for a massive update.

I will say that maybe I am slightly biased. I'm not sure if it would have the same effect. It was an entertaining. But anyway, this is not recommended.

心の病みと偏りを巧みに表した作品で、ちょっとサディスティック、陰鬱、後味が悪いのは良いのだけど、非現実的。単純に読める娯楽作でした。よくて星2つです。

It's no secret that I am not much of a reader. But I wanted get a book in preparation for the fly down to Okinawa. I heard books are great way to pass the time and keep your mind focused while on these long trip.

It's a great read and very nicely done. Check it out.

今日から読みます。本書は600ページを超える大作なので、少し時間がかかりそうです。こっちの方が面白そう。

Just having that mentality to continue onwards with paper printing is very noble. Especially in this day and age of dying magazines and newspapers. The fight must go on people!

iPadもいいけど、本はやっぱり紙がいいと思います。

もう1つ。

Watch this and respect nature. She is much too busy for you petty needs. Incredible footage from Sean Stiegemeier.


こういうの見てみたい。


June 5, 2010

Enjoy the weather.



もう夏の陽気です。




この辺もずいぶん変わりました。

Restaurant-I


フランス、ニースの1つ星レストラン、松嶋啓介さんの店らしいです。ニースに自分の店「Restaurant Kei's Passion」をオープンし、
開店から3年目、レストランガイドブックの権威「ミシュラン’06年版」で 一つ星を獲得。ミシュランで星を獲得するということは、フランスではヒーローです。聞けば自分と同い年。尊敬しますね。


As told in photoes...










Gettin french with it.







SATC2

おまけです。会社絡みのイベント、SATC2。















ラベル: , , ,

1 件のコメント:

Blogger Unknown さんは書きました...

モジャ
悔しい涙が出るほどうらやましい・・・・・・。役得だねぇ。
でも大変だったでしょ?お疲れサマンサ

2010年6月10日 12:24  

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム