2010年6月20日日曜日

TOKYO 6.12.

June 12, 2010

Blogging can be tough. I have so many things I wanna say and show everyone, but my fingers can’t move as fast as my brain! So what inevitably happens is…I have this folder on my desktop that is just filled with crap I will eventually one day post. Someone needs to invent a digital camera with a slide out keyboard that allows for instanteous blogging.

And work has been crazy. Which means no new updates for a while…but not to worry because the camera was still shooting. Some current events…


Its been an insane week. I think the heat we are experiencing in TOKYO is driving people mad.




SELAN

And with all that...I still manage to hang out with some friends...


Wi Fan and Nanase recently had a beautiful wedding up in The SELAN. This was definitely a product of the positive social contagion.It was one of the best weddings I’ve ever been to. Congrats guys!














IL Casita

And of course, the whole reason for coming down here anyway! Nanase's wedding! Again, congrtas to Wi Fan and Nanase... Simple perfection.


After the reception, it's the after party.














A shot of the crowd.


It's all about the details.


Had dinner and some drinks. It was good to catch up with everyone.




These are truely timeless...

ラベル: ,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム