2010年7月29日木曜日

OKA 3.

July 5, 2010

I felt like getting away this year to find some peace and quiet on a nice beach. Just to catch up with my own thoughts… Maybe because this year, I turned 33? I’ve heard that peace and quiet can be found on an island called Aka Island.

Aka Island is accessible by ferry which is a beautiful experience itself. It was well worth journey.

阿嘉島行って来ました。

...Like this...




























The views are gorgeous also.








The famous Aka Island beach is Nishihama.



今まで慶良間で潜ったビーチエントリーできるポイントの中で、一番の魚と珊瑚の種類も多いです。


ビーチは砂と言うよりかどの取れた珊瑚のかけらで構成されている部分が多いので、海の透明度も台風とかが接近していなければコンディションの良い時が多いはず。



Glad I did. It was stunning.


Look at the sand and water. Clear as glass.

Mind you, while I was looking at this, Tokyo was getting covered in an thunder storm. Can't complain...










スクーターでの島内1周がおすすめ。最高に気持ちいい。























Photo I snapped from the ferry.

Like Elton John says, "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me."

三笠


R58号沿いの定食激戦区の老舗の人気大衆食堂。厨房ではオバア達が魂込めて料理作ってます。










安い!量多い!結構美味い!24h営業!





みやび問屋

近頃は那覇でも串焼きの美味しい店がけっこう増えている気がするのですが、その中でも、久茂地の串焼き激戦区にあるココはお気に入りの一つです。



オーナーで友達の玉ちゃん。しっかり働いています!

ラベル: ,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム