HONTOSAYA.
July 25, 2010
So first stop was a feast if grilled meats. Here are flicks. Enjoy.


I absolutely say this without a grain of exaggeration that this was BY FAR, one of the best beef meal I have ever had in my entire life including every country I have ever traveled to. Words that come to mind are: Cosmic. Mind boggling. Banoodles. Numbing. Ludicrous. Yeah, that good.

Only the finest beef tongue for myself.



Korean BBQ with Shinta and Tomoko.




Peace and thanks!!!
So first stop was a feast if grilled meats. Here are flicks. Enjoy.
I absolutely say this without a grain of exaggeration that this was BY FAR, one of the best beef meal I have ever had in my entire life including every country I have ever traveled to. Words that come to mind are: Cosmic. Mind boggling. Banoodles. Numbing. Ludicrous. Yeah, that good.
Only the finest beef tongue for myself.
Korean BBQ with Shinta and Tomoko.
Peace and thanks!!!
ラベル: food


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]
<< ホーム