WISHES.
January 1, 2011
I’ll now bid everyone out there a very joyous and safe new year’s from me. Thanks to everyone out there for making ‘10 a great year and I can guarantee ‘11 will be one for the ages!
皆さんにすばらしく、また安全なニューイヤーを迎えられますように。2010年をすばらしい年にしてくれた皆さんに感謝して、2011年は忘れられない一年になる事を約束します!
January 3, 2011
Currently I am back and am using one of those fancy wireless internet connections to post this for you.
I have been on some great fishing holidays.
It's pretty amazing...2 hour south of Tokyo in a small town called Tomitsura and you are in the BOONIES.
阿見を朝の2時半に出発して、千葉県南房総富浦へ。
Highlights below:
Glad I did. It was stunning.

サンライズ。まさにプライスレス!!
You think about what kind of trees, roots and branches this duo is responsible for, it’s mind boggling. I’m just happy to be present and accounted for. Damn…

Koji did a great job.


9am on the sea. On a cold ass morning.

さすがに海の上5時間は、かなり寒かったです。

引きもそこそこ強かったし、それなりに楽しかったです。ブリが釣れていれば間違いなく良い釣りができたのに。

At the end of the day, all this hard work pays off.

イシガキダイは磯釣りで人気の高い魚で、肉質は弾力のある白身で、質の良い脂肪分を含んでおり、甘味とコリコリ感、刺身はもとより、焼き物、揚げ物に最適。流通量が少なく、上品な身質の高級魚です。今回は刺身にしてみました。これはかなりうまかった!
We all had a great time just actin' stupid for a day.

次回もし行くとしたら、青物をGET!
Anyway, I did enjoy myself nevertheless. Can't be topped.
やっぱり食べられる魚がいいですね。次回は更なる大物を目指して頑張ります。
独り言
やっぱり海の近くに住みたいなぁ。
I’ll now bid everyone out there a very joyous and safe new year’s from me. Thanks to everyone out there for making ‘10 a great year and I can guarantee ‘11 will be one for the ages!
皆さんにすばらしく、また安全なニューイヤーを迎えられますように。2010年をすばらしい年にしてくれた皆さんに感謝して、2011年は忘れられない一年になる事を約束します!
January 3, 2011
Currently I am back and am using one of those fancy wireless internet connections to post this for you.
I have been on some great fishing holidays.
It's pretty amazing...2 hour south of Tokyo in a small town called Tomitsura and you are in the BOONIES.
阿見を朝の2時半に出発して、千葉県南房総富浦へ。
Highlights below:
Glad I did. It was stunning.
サンライズ。まさにプライスレス!!
You think about what kind of trees, roots and branches this duo is responsible for, it’s mind boggling. I’m just happy to be present and accounted for. Damn…
Koji did a great job.
9am on the sea. On a cold ass morning.
さすがに海の上5時間は、かなり寒かったです。
引きもそこそこ強かったし、それなりに楽しかったです。ブリが釣れていれば間違いなく良い釣りができたのに。
At the end of the day, all this hard work pays off.
イシガキダイは磯釣りで人気の高い魚で、肉質は弾力のある白身で、質の良い脂肪分を含んでおり、甘味とコリコリ感、刺身はもとより、焼き物、揚げ物に最適。流通量が少なく、上品な身質の高級魚です。今回は刺身にしてみました。これはかなりうまかった!
We all had a great time just actin' stupid for a day.
次回もし行くとしたら、青物をGET!
Anyway, I did enjoy myself nevertheless. Can't be topped.
やっぱり食べられる魚がいいですね。次回は更なる大物を目指して頑張ります。
独り言
やっぱり海の近くに住みたいなぁ。


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]
<< ホーム