GO FISHING.
September 18, 2011
The day we went fishing in Kashima.
I have been so busy lately that I just needed a day to catch my breath and just be. It doesn't happen often.
Launched out of Kashima with my buddy Yutaka.

4:30 A.M.





5:30 A.M.






Started off with a low tide at sunrise.



Weather conditions around here were spectacular over the weekend with the temperatures near 30 degrees, a light breeze, and just a ‘textbook’ day.”






鹿島沖40分30m前後で、海上穏やかでタイの反応多く、終日好調に釣れました!例の如く船酔いしましたが。

There are several species to be caught in Kashima Bay: Red Snapper, Mackerel, Horse mackerel, Black rockfish, Yellowtail as well as Black Scraper...




青物狙い!
The day we went fishing in Kashima.
I have been so busy lately that I just needed a day to catch my breath and just be. It doesn't happen often.
Launched out of Kashima with my buddy Yutaka.
4:30 A.M.
5:30 A.M.
Started off with a low tide at sunrise.
Weather conditions around here were spectacular over the weekend with the temperatures near 30 degrees, a light breeze, and just a ‘textbook’ day.”
鹿島沖40分30m前後で、海上穏やかでタイの反応多く、終日好調に釣れました!例の如く船酔いしましたが。
There are several species to be caught in Kashima Bay: Red Snapper, Mackerel, Horse mackerel, Black rockfish, Yellowtail as well as Black Scraper...
青物狙い!
ラベル: sports


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]
<< ホーム