COMMUNICATION METHODS.
July 31, 2010
I recently think that I want to have started a Twitter account and I’m really into this method of short burst communications. Many people ask me why I don’t link my Twitter and my Blog. In other words, why don’t I tweet that I just updated my blog. Consider me old school. I feel like different forms of communication should be left separate. I notice many people want the opposite. I see people asking for full integration of their Facebook, Twitter and SMS accounts. I’m not one of them.
Here’s what’s great about Twitter: You have 140 spaces in order to craft a feeling, thought, or visceral nuance. It’s technological haiku. It’s intriguing even to read the tweets of people I don’t know. Here’s what sucks about Twitter: (And I know this is gonna hurt a lot of people) But I hate it when people only tweet replies to other people. Their entire twittering life is having personal conversations with other people. Or people who just throw links as tweets all day. In my mind, if you want to have a conversation with someone, email them! Call them! Need something more direct? Then SMS or AIM them! Twitter ain’t meant for this! Want to share a dope website of something you found online? Blog it! Twitter is like the digital version of PostSecret. Let’s try and keep it that way.
Lunch at Fummy's Grill (Great California Cuisine lunch spot).

Extremely good…

I gotta admit. I had my doubts. I am old and I did not understand what Facebook is all about. To be honest, I wasn’t really into Facebook when I first heard about them. They’re a lil too craze for me. But since my friend offered to hold account for me, it was almost a no-brainer. They’re a lot better than I expected.
The lady behind the scenes: Akiko was hired as the new spokesperson for Facebook.

Big things from this girl coming in 2011!
And Facebook, I promise y’all it’ll be worth it.
I recently think that I want to have started a Twitter account and I’m really into this method of short burst communications. Many people ask me why I don’t link my Twitter and my Blog. In other words, why don’t I tweet that I just updated my blog. Consider me old school. I feel like different forms of communication should be left separate. I notice many people want the opposite. I see people asking for full integration of their Facebook, Twitter and SMS accounts. I’m not one of them.
Here’s what’s great about Twitter: You have 140 spaces in order to craft a feeling, thought, or visceral nuance. It’s technological haiku. It’s intriguing even to read the tweets of people I don’t know. Here’s what sucks about Twitter: (And I know this is gonna hurt a lot of people) But I hate it when people only tweet replies to other people. Their entire twittering life is having personal conversations with other people. Or people who just throw links as tweets all day. In my mind, if you want to have a conversation with someone, email them! Call them! Need something more direct? Then SMS or AIM them! Twitter ain’t meant for this! Want to share a dope website of something you found online? Blog it! Twitter is like the digital version of PostSecret. Let’s try and keep it that way.
Lunch at Fummy's Grill (Great California Cuisine lunch spot).
Extremely good…
I gotta admit. I had my doubts. I am old and I did not understand what Facebook is all about. To be honest, I wasn’t really into Facebook when I first heard about them. They’re a lil too craze for me. But since my friend offered to hold account for me, it was almost a no-brainer. They’re a lot better than I expected.
The lady behind the scenes: Akiko was hired as the new spokesperson for Facebook.
Big things from this girl coming in 2011!
And Facebook, I promise y’all it’ll be worth it.
ラベル: friends


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]
<< ホーム