BEHIND THE SCENES.
November 3, 2010
HENNESSY ARTISTRY:
Often times, I don't have the opportunity to tell you guys about a project comes to fruition. I often say, "it's the little tings that make up the big things"; and for better or for worse, I rarely talk about the little things on this blog-you just get to see the big things-the final output and product. I wish I did have more mental capacity/free time to capture these things down and document them...but often, it's on to the next season/special project/collaboration/product launch/etc,etc, foe me and our team.
Enjoy it. It's rarity. And a big thank you to the Team Hennessy!





Lots of models,




lots of celebs,



Lots of Henny.

That's usually a pretty safe recipe for a dope party.






But just as insurance, we have cro-Magnon x ROOT SOUL,



Maia Barough,







akiko & Bugge Wesseltoft,



Gilles Peterson,


And Gilles,










And Gilles again,
























Cyro Baptista,













And cro-Magnon x ROOT SOUL perform live.






















And on time. Perfect night for me.











Met some cool people, had a good time, listened to some good music




and was home in bet by 1am.
HENNESSY ARTISTRY:
Often times, I don't have the opportunity to tell you guys about a project comes to fruition. I often say, "it's the little tings that make up the big things"; and for better or for worse, I rarely talk about the little things on this blog-you just get to see the big things-the final output and product. I wish I did have more mental capacity/free time to capture these things down and document them...but often, it's on to the next season/special project/collaboration/product launch/etc,etc, foe me and our team.
Enjoy it. It's rarity. And a big thank you to the Team Hennessy!





Lots of models,




lots of celebs,



Lots of Henny.

That's usually a pretty safe recipe for a dope party.






But just as insurance, we have cro-Magnon x ROOT SOUL,



Maia Barough,







akiko & Bugge Wesseltoft,



Gilles Peterson,


And Gilles,










And Gilles again,
























Cyro Baptista,













And cro-Magnon x ROOT SOUL perform live.






















And on time. Perfect night for me.











Met some cool people, had a good time, listened to some good music




and was home in bet by 1am.
ラベル: music


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]
<< ホーム