LIKE WATER.
January 23, 2011
Three days of running around Okinawa…
Can’t say it was all that relaxing but it sure was a ton of fun.
As told in photoes...
写真でお見せしますね。。。


The following day, we were graced with just P E R F E C T weather. I mean really epic conditions.


日頃の行いが天気にひびくです。




The weather? Not so much.

番所亭
読谷村にある番所亭です。

地元人気が高い店です。


店構えは沖縄らしい雰囲気。
Bise.

沖縄の昔ながらの風景をじっくりと体験できるのがここ備瀬のフクギ並木です。

都会での忙しさや騒音をしばし忘れさせてくれる、そんな空間です。


ニッポンの現風景とも呼べる空間が、暮らしのなかに根付いています。ここも大好きな場所。


After the Wedding show ended, I got to take in some sites. You can’t see Okinawa without seeing the amazing sea.



cafe CAHAYA BULAN.

時間が許せば何時間でも海を眺めていたい、本当に落ち着く癒しのカフェです。




そして何より人がいない。ビーチも海も、貸切状態です。時間を忘れますね。



これが湘南あたりにあったらまず間違いなく満席。
Awesome.

心地良い、空間で好きになりました。

営業時間は、日没までだそうです。
I head back to Tokyo today. I am now preparing my mind for the culture shock that inevitably ensues upon entering a shitty ass Tokyo Train and getting stuck in traffic.
Three days of running around Okinawa…
Can’t say it was all that relaxing but it sure was a ton of fun.
As told in photoes...
写真でお見せしますね。。。
The following day, we were graced with just P E R F E C T weather. I mean really epic conditions.
日頃の行いが天気にひびくです。
The weather? Not so much.
番所亭
読谷村にある番所亭です。
地元人気が高い店です。
店構えは沖縄らしい雰囲気。
Bise.
沖縄の昔ながらの風景をじっくりと体験できるのがここ備瀬のフクギ並木です。
都会での忙しさや騒音をしばし忘れさせてくれる、そんな空間です。
ニッポンの現風景とも呼べる空間が、暮らしのなかに根付いています。ここも大好きな場所。
After the Wedding show ended, I got to take in some sites. You can’t see Okinawa without seeing the amazing sea.
cafe CAHAYA BULAN.
時間が許せば何時間でも海を眺めていたい、本当に落ち着く癒しのカフェです。
そして何より人がいない。ビーチも海も、貸切状態です。時間を忘れますね。
これが湘南あたりにあったらまず間違いなく満席。
Awesome.
心地良い、空間で好きになりました。
営業時間は、日没までだそうです。
I head back to Tokyo today. I am now preparing my mind for the culture shock that inevitably ensues upon entering a shitty ass Tokyo Train and getting stuck in traffic.
ラベル: travel


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]
<< ホーム