2011年10月2日日曜日

SF 3.

July 17, 2012









To Napa Valley.

Ubuntu.

A completely vegetarian restaurant (no meat, no fish).



野菜料理専門なんですが、オーガニックや自家菜園で収穫した新鮮な野菜を使っていて何よりもメニューが宇宙語で衝撃でした。不思議メニュー満載です。


Amazing flavors, amazing creativity, gorgeous presntation.


しかし、これが今までに体験した事のない絶品な料理の数々で本当に堪能してきました。


I am not a vegetarian and left there full, yet wanting to come back for more.


Tasty dope...
















Rubicon Estate















Duckhorn Vineyards



















Harvest Inn


















India.Arie at Uptown Theatre Napa.

I was lucky enough to gather up for India.Arie performance at the Uptown Theater, Napa.

India’s live performance was a moving experience. Not really a “rockin’ good time” type concert. But more like a feeling of being a fly on the wall at one of her recording sessions. I’ve always been a big fan.

Perfection.

Can't wait for their new cd to come out!!!
Recently, I was lucky enough to gather up for India.Arie performance at the Uptown Theater, Napa.

India’s live performance was a moving experience. Not really a “rockin’ good time” type concert. But more like a feeling of being a fly on the wall at one of her recording sessions. I’ve always been a big fan.

Perfection.

Can't wait for their new cd to come out!!!


Sista Monica opened the show- and ROCKED the house! She's a great Bay Area gem.


The set included some of India's stuff as well as the collaborative music of this project.


Simply amazing...








As for the venue .... Not a bad seat in the house and the sound was spectacular.

ラベル: ,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム