PARIS JOURNALS 1.
September 6, 2010
I recently took a quick trip out to France for some business. Which was short but very eventful.
It began my week journey throughout France. I'll show you a few things I saw...
As you know (or not) I was in vacations few months ago.
And as you know, I love take a tons of pics with different cameras.
So, here is personal pics from my personal digital cam from my business trip.
Enjoy!
シベリア上空。一度行ってみたいですね。
Had to head out to Reimas First for a couple days to take care of some meetings. First time in this city.
フランス到着後、ランスへ直行。
I had to check out the Cathedral in all it's glory.
いい雰囲気です。
Can't be France and not eat some snails!
September 7, 2010
Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
Welcoeme to Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin HQ.
They are so through, considerate, polite and organized. I actually enjoy their questioning...it usually just turns into a casual conversation.
Manoir de Verzy
ベルジーへ。
I recently took a quick trip out to France for some business. Which was short but very eventful.
It began my week journey throughout France. I'll show you a few things I saw...
As you know (or not) I was in vacations few months ago.
And as you know, I love take a tons of pics with different cameras.
So, here is personal pics from my personal digital cam from my business trip.
Enjoy!
シベリア上空。一度行ってみたいですね。
Had to head out to Reimas First for a couple days to take care of some meetings. First time in this city.
I had to check out the Cathedral in all it's glory.
Can't be France and not eat some snails!
September 7, 2010
Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
Welcoeme to Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin HQ.
They are so through, considerate, polite and organized. I actually enjoy their questioning...it usually just turns into a casual conversation.
Manoir de Verzy
ベルジーへ。
Aperitif
Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame 1998
ラグランダムで乾杯しました。
Very wide open and the drive allows you time to think. The traffic sucks but I imagine if there was no traffic, it would be a sweet trek in the right car…
Fraicheur d'Avocat au Tourteau,
Citron Vert et Reglisse,
Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2002
Rouget de Roche Facon Piperade,
Veuve Clicquot Vintage Rose 2004
Some pretty awesome seafood lunch with the Clicquot fam.
Notre Selection de Fromages Affines
Bouzy Rouge
Clicquot provided the refreshments. Bottles everywhere!
Peches Sanguines,
Mousse au The Matcha,
Veuve Clicquot Demi Sec Carafe
I might have to give the slight upper hand to Reims, but I think it's because I come from JPN. Reims is also totally different than Paris.
It was stunning.
Melissa Gaillard
カーブの中へ。
カーブはトータル、14kmにも及ぶとのこと。1年中、16℃、湿度も高く保たれています。
Also got to experience Le Millenaire, high profile, hyped restaurants with star chefs.
Life is all about treating yourself to some simple pleasures. It's the little things that matter.
Wow, what a few days in Europe will do. Here’s some highlights from my culinary experience in Reims. I shutter to think what France will bring. But food was very good.
Your slightly less typical Melon soup...
In France, its all about the food! For some reason, you have to eat until you're about to explode. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
Great dinner (like my Flintstone-sized piece of meat?) and great company.
Irene had us throughly entertained the entire night.
Thanks to the guys for the great hospitality & good times!
車で送迎とういう非常にVIP待遇な感じでした。
I'm just happy to be present and accounted for. Damn... All Praise. But anyway, on this recent trip, I had some really spectacular meals.
ミシュラン一つ星のレストランです。
No joke…some of the best French food in town. But this was definitely on the snootier side.
BIG UPS to their dope hospitality. Next week in JPN fellas…its my turn. Helps to know people!
ラベル: travel


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]
<< ホーム