2011年2月21日月曜日

WHITE VALENTINES DAY.

February 14, 2011

Well it might not end up being a White Valentine's Day in Tokyo, but it should be grey slush at the very least. The first major storm of the winter and it was a doozy! About a foot of snow fell in one night. Fun night to be out and about!

最悪、灰色の半溶け雪景色になりそうです。今年の冬で初めての大吹雪。凄かった!外に出るにはピッタリな夜。

Too much fun! Now I wanna ride……

楽しすぎ!スノボーがしたくなる...




I had a cozy dinner with good friends Tetsuya (Diageo Kirin Co.Ltd.) and Yui at Ikkei.

八丁堀エリアのもつ鍋の店。

Again, meant to be simple and quick, this meal was both but so tasty at the same time.

モツ自体が大きいのがごろっごろ入っていました。


〆にはGOODです!


リーズナブルで、味を考慮するとコスパは高いのではないかと思います。ぜひまた行きたいです。

The night was not over yet! I then took us all out to get some drinks at maru 2F . A very hip Spanish themed restaurant .

八丁堀の超人気バル。maru 2Fです。


雰囲気もガヤガヤしてますが、あの人で賑った雰囲気。いい。


食べ物も美味しいです。

I highly recommend.

とにかくワインの種類が豊富で安いです。
保管は店内(室温)や業務用の冷蔵庫ということもあるのでしょうが、小売価格にちょっと上乗せしたくらいなので、価格は普通のレストランとは比べものになりません。


ワインを選べるのもまた楽しくて、また来たくなるお店です。

I look forward to our next meeting.

ラベル: ,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム