JOHN LEGEND.
April 18, 2011
The real deal!
On with the music!!! Shibuya Ax hosted another amazing night with John Legend giving a performance to cap off the night.
昨年のザ・ルーツとのコラボレーションで話題を呼んだ作品『ウェイク・アップ!』の楽曲も盛り込まれることが事前にアナウンスされていた今回の一夜限りのパフォーマンスだったんで、凄く楽しみにしていました。
Mr. Legend really brought the R&B live show to another level here. You cannot contest that he does not work hard for his money.

The show was a visual mindfuck.


I think it’s “headphone-music” rather than “play-loud-with-your-friends” type music. Try listening to it on a cold rainy night walking alone in Tokyo–It becomes your soundtrack. And also, I think if people are arguing about his work, he’s already succeeded as an artist–love it or hate it.
That’s pretty sick. Props to one of the hardest working people in the world.
John Legend Setlist
Mon. April 18, 2011
Shibuya AX
19:05-20:35
1. Rolling in the Deep (Adele)
2. Hard Times
3. Used to Love U
4. Alright
5. It's Over/Remember the Time (Michael Jackson)
6. Let's Get Lifted
7. Blame Game(Kanye West)
8. Refuge
9. Wake Up Everybody
10. Slow Dance
11. PDA
12. Number 1
13. Save Room
14. Dreams
15. Good Morning
16. I Can Change
17. Everybody Knows
18. This Time/I Love You Love/Adore/So High
19. Green Light
-encore-
20. Ordinary People
21. Stay With You
アルバムが最高すぎただけに、やはりTHE ROOTSとのライブを見たいと思ってしまう。
The real deal!
On with the music!!! Shibuya Ax hosted another amazing night with John Legend giving a performance to cap off the night.
昨年のザ・ルーツとのコラボレーションで話題を呼んだ作品『ウェイク・アップ!』の楽曲も盛り込まれることが事前にアナウンスされていた今回の一夜限りのパフォーマンスだったんで、凄く楽しみにしていました。
Mr. Legend really brought the R&B live show to another level here. You cannot contest that he does not work hard for his money.

The show was a visual mindfuck.


I think it’s “headphone-music” rather than “play-loud-with-your-friends” type music. Try listening to it on a cold rainy night walking alone in Tokyo–It becomes your soundtrack. And also, I think if people are arguing about his work, he’s already succeeded as an artist–love it or hate it.
That’s pretty sick. Props to one of the hardest working people in the world.
John Legend Setlist
Mon. April 18, 2011
Shibuya AX
19:05-20:35
1. Rolling in the Deep (Adele)
2. Hard Times
3. Used to Love U
4. Alright
5. It's Over/Remember the Time (Michael Jackson)
6. Let's Get Lifted
7. Blame Game(Kanye West)
8. Refuge
9. Wake Up Everybody
10. Slow Dance
11. PDA
12. Number 1
13. Save Room
14. Dreams
15. Good Morning
16. I Can Change
17. Everybody Knows
18. This Time/I Love You Love/Adore/So High
19. Green Light
-encore-
20. Ordinary People
21. Stay With You
アルバムが最高すぎただけに、やはりTHE ROOTSとのライブを見たいと思ってしまう。
ラベル: music


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]
<< ホーム