L'AMITIE.
April 23, 2011
The last week was filled with culinary extremes.
I’ve lived my adult life in Tokyo and I have never been to one of the culinary landmarks of this great city: L'amitie.
I had to catch for some Parisian dinner. Definitely make L’amitie a stop. Amazing food. Very low key and quaint.
高田馬場「ラミティエ」。今回はディナーで訪問です。
常連さんらしいお客様が多く、パリの定食屋として、街に根付いている感じが
しました。こんな感じのお店、生活圏の中に絶対欲しい。
パリまで12時間、ひとまず、「ラミティエ」でパリに行きたい願望を満たします。満たされるのは、お腹だけでは有りません。
とっても良いお店。
前菜+メインで2,700円というコスパのよさとボリュームで有名なお店です。
前菜もメインも10種類くらいある中から選ぶので迷いました。
There were many things on the menu that caught my eye, but even I can only eat so much in one sitting.

小さいながらもこだわりが行き届いた店。サービスもいい。

噂通りの爆盛り&CPの高さ。ヤバいですね、やってけるのか思わず心配になってしまう。


とにかく、安くて美味しいんです。


If you’re interested in knowing, this translates to about 4 additional pounds on the scale.
If you get a chance, try the steak at L'amitie.


腹が減ってない状態で挑むのはちょっと怖いのがこの店。





ワインもお安いし、3,4人でわいわい食べるにはとてもいいお店です。
「デカイっ!!」
「旨いっ!!」
「安いっ!!」
The last week was filled with culinary extremes.
I’ve lived my adult life in Tokyo and I have never been to one of the culinary landmarks of this great city: L'amitie.
I had to catch for some Parisian dinner. Definitely make L’amitie a stop. Amazing food. Very low key and quaint.
高田馬場「ラミティエ」。今回はディナーで訪問です。
常連さんらしいお客様が多く、パリの定食屋として、街に根付いている感じが
しました。こんな感じのお店、生活圏の中に絶対欲しい。
パリまで12時間、ひとまず、「ラミティエ」でパリに行きたい願望を満たします。満たされるのは、お腹だけでは有りません。
とっても良いお店。
前菜+メインで2,700円というコスパのよさとボリュームで有名なお店です。
前菜もメインも10種類くらいある中から選ぶので迷いました。
There were many things on the menu that caught my eye, but even I can only eat so much in one sitting.
小さいながらもこだわりが行き届いた店。サービスもいい。
噂通りの爆盛り&CPの高さ。ヤバいですね、やってけるのか思わず心配になってしまう。
とにかく、安くて美味しいんです。
If you’re interested in knowing, this translates to about 4 additional pounds on the scale.
If you get a chance, try the steak at L'amitie.
腹が減ってない状態で挑むのはちょっと怖いのがこの店。
ワインもお安いし、3,4人でわいわい食べるにはとてもいいお店です。
「デカイっ!!」
「旨いっ!!」
「安いっ!!」
ラベル: food


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]
<< ホーム